Sun, Sep 17|
Bear Creek Defense
Countering The Mass Shooter Threat
It's hard to turn on the news & not hear about another mass shooting. While the politicians argue over what to do, we are still left full of worry & needing solutions NOW.
Time & Location
Sep 17, 11:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Bear Creek Defense, 625 Hughitt Ave, Superior, WI 54880, USA
About the event
Know the signs of a potential threat and get started making a plan to protect your community with a USCCA Certified Firearms Instructor teaching the USCCA’s Countering the Mass Shooter Threat curriculum.
Topics covered in this class:
- What we’ve learned about mass shootings
- Knowing the signs of a potential threat
- Learn and discuss solutions to prevent an attack in your community
- What steps in your training to take next
- Live Q&A with USCCA Certified Instructors